While watching #MTPDaily
We’re hearing how Putting told Trump that North Korea didn’t have ICBM that could reach the US
- Trump has said more than once that he talks to Putin all the time
- Trump is known to have at least one unsecured phone – how do we know how often Trump and Putin talk?
- The White House doesn’t tell us about Trump meetings with Russia (or with anyone) – we usually find out about international meetings from the other party
- We don’t usually get readouts of meetings/calls and when we do they conflict with readout from other party or are to fluff to matter
- Trump has confiscated notes from his translator with stated intent to destroy them which violates that Presidential Records act which is a crime
- A crime would qualify as a high crime or misdemeanor
- Oh and Trump was under a counterintelligence investigation when he was inaugurated
- We the people were just not informed of that either as candidate or perspective president – seems kind of important
And that was just from one block
Also from MTPDaily
In discussion of Trump’s fake “national emergency” it’s important to remember that the $5.7B that was Trump’s demand wasn’t in the 2019 President’s budget. It was a last minute figure pulled out of someone’s arse and did not come with a budget justification or any plans on how the $$ will be spent.